Solar Power International, a highly respected solar power trade show in North America, will be having its yearly conference at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California. This year’s conference is scheduled September 14-17, 2015. Over 600 exhibitors and 15,000 attendees are expected to participate in the coming event.
The conference consists of two major elements.
- Exhibition hall filled with booths for renewable energies and solar companies to promote their product or services.
- More than a hundred educational sessions where panels of solar industry titans gather, share ideas, educate the audience, and share experiences of success.
What makes this year’s conference noteworthy is the participation of Vice President Joe Biden as a speaker. Mr. Biden will become the first sitting VP to deliver remarks at a prestigious solar conference in the country. His one-hour speech is scheduled for September 16th. In addition to Joe Biden’s talk, several other presentations are scheduled.
Monday, September 14:
- PMSHC Symposium: ITC: What’s Being Done to Extend It and What You Can Do About It
- Solar Heating and Cooling Symposium: Pathways to Making SHC Mainstream
- Opening General Session
Tuesday, September 15:
- Value Engineering and Efficiency Optimization Designing Systems to Optimize Performance and Costs
- How Concentrating Solar Power’s Flexibility Supports Grid Reliability
- The Future of Community Solar: Looking Beyond Program Models and Emphasizing Customer Value
Wednesday, September 16:
- What It Takes to Be Successful as a Residential Installer
- Beyond the Fence: The Impact of the Clean Power Plan on Emerging Solar Markets
- An Empirical Analysis of Utility-Scale Solar Project Cost, Performance, and Pricing Trends in the United States
Thursday, September 17:
- Asset Management & Performance Walking Session
- Energy Storage Walking Session
- Solar Power on Public Rooftops: Anaheim Convention Center Leads the Way (Limit: 20 participants)
To view detailed lists of education sessions, networking events, and workshops, visit https://www.eventscribe.com/2015/SPI/.